Hey there Teacups! Sometimes the thing we all need the most is to think about the simple things in day to day life that make us happy. I often find myself overthinking and dwelling on a lot of things.
Whenever I catch myself in one of these mindsets I always write a little list of things that day that have made me happy, and it always really helps.
So for Toadys post as a bit of a pick me up for myself, I thought I’d collate all of my little lists into one big list. That I can look back on over the years and see how my list each year changes.
50. Warm Pjs from the raidiator
49. Waking up to the smell of toast
48. Sweet scented candles
47. Relaxing Hot Baths
46. My Other halfs adorable smile
45. Fresh bedding
43. Glitter …. On ….Everything
42. Seeing other people achieve thier dreams
41. Disney movies
40. Washi Tape
38. Traveling with my other half
37. A pen that writes really well
36. Reading a good book
35. Planning things
34. Writing lists
33. Taking time to relax
32. Buying presents for other people
31. Christmas – it’s my fave holiday of them all
30. Getting tattoos
29. My blog
28. Thinking about my future with my Other half.
27. Coming into a warm house from the cold.
25. My collection of mugs
24. Bullet Journal Stickers
23. Polka Dots
22. Hot chocolate
21. New notebooks
20. Really Cheesy Jokes
19. Making my dreams come true
18. Hair Bows
17. How fabulous I feel after having my hair cut
16. Having people in my life I can truly be myself around.
15. Having a nice friendly doctor who actually helps
14. The little silicone snails that sit on the side of my tea cups and hold my tea bags.
13. New Girl – (TV Show)
12. Cutest dresses
11. Iced Tea on a hot day
10. Not having to set early alarms
9. Being able to stay in bed for a little longer
8. Disney soundtracks
7. Wearing new dresses for the first time
6. Being kind to other people
5. Helping other people with thier problems
3. Playing the ukulele
1. My Loving and supportive family and friends.
So there we go there 50 of the simplest things in day to day life that make me the happiest.
Speak to you all again soon. Remember to be kind to everyone you meet.- Kimberley x