Hey there Teacups 🍵 It’s that time of the week again, grab a cup of tea, sit comfortably and Lets Talk Teaware. For this weeks Let’s Talk Teaware post, I want to introduce you all to a product I’ve been using and loving for a while now. The Libre Tea Glass from Libre Tea
The Libre Tea Glass is an ideal companion for Loose Leaf tea lovers. It’s a tea infuser, filter and glass all in one.
Each Libre Tea Glass is hand-assembled and 100% BPA free – inside and out and is ideal any kind of loose leaf teas or tisanes you want to steep on the go.
– Materials: Borosilicate glass, BPA-free poly, stainless steel
You may be thinking, that’s all well and good Kimberley but how does it actually work?
So there are three ways you can use the Libre Tea Glass :-
Brewing Tea With A Limited Amount Of Steep Time –
- Fill the glass with hot water
- Allow steam to dissipate- THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT –
- Place the filter attachment on to the bottle and add your tea leaves.
- Once you’ve stewed on the bottle top tip your glass upside down and allow your tea leaves to steep for The desired amount of Steeping time.
- Unscrew both the filter and the bottle top and drink away!
(Normally most will tell you to discard your leaves at this point but always remember tea leaves can be steeped more than once!)
– Brewing a tea with an Unlimited amount of steep time –
- Place you tea leaves in the glass FIRST.
- Fill with hot water
- Screw on the filter lid and allow the steam to fully escape
- Screw on the bottle lid and your ready to go!
The glass will keep your tea/Tisane warm for a good few hours!
I’ve been using my Libre tea glass now for a few months and I honeslty can not recommend it highly enough.
I will admit that at the start I was a little hesitant to fully trust that it would enable me to make Loose Leaf tea on the go without leaking, just like every other infuser bottle, flasks and travel cups I’ve owned.
This bottle has been so helpful to me over the last few months, it’s enabled me to take my favourite teas on the go with me, and helps so much when I visit my other half, because I don’t have to take all of my separate Teaware bits on long train journeys with me.
I’ve never experienced any leaking with this bottle and it always keeps my teas hot/warm for at least 4 hours. I also make cold brew with this bottle and it works just as well keeping my teas and tisanes cold for hours on end.
I would recommend this to every loose leaf tea lover out there… just trust me … you need this tea glass … you just do. I honestly think that this is my favourite piece of Travel Teaware, I currently own and I think it will be for a while.
As always if you have any questions at all be sure to stick them in the comments and I’ll answer them as soon as I can.
Speak to you all again soon – Kimberley 💖🍵